Friday, January 25, 2008

No time to post today...

Tonight is date night! That's right...hubby and I get a monthly date. But this one is special. It's the date where we share our birthday month. Tonight will be a birthday date, and we will share food and dessert at a nice (for around here!) restaurant and then go...to LOWE'S! lol.

Plans are to eat out by ourselves, then go to Lowe's for some shower fixtures, then to Wal-mart for a few groceries (with no time limit or children to watch over), and then maybe dessert if we didn't have it at the restaurant already, then home for a movie or two. Hubby just rented some dvd's from Blockbuster on his lunch break. All I can tell you is that one has Jackie Chan (who we both enjoy), one is about King Arthur times, and the other one is "Mr. Bean's Holiday". We like small doses of Mr. Bean every now and then.

I'll tell you if the movies were any good tomorrow or the next day. And I'll soon be posting pictures on the progress in the master bathroom. Hubby has been very busy on it.

I met my weight-loss goal this morning! I've asked Hubby to hide the scales from me for the rest of the month so I won't get discouraged if I yo-yo any. I hope all of you have an equally blessed day!

No comments: