Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Master Bath part 2

Here are some update photos of the Master Bath. Refer back to my earlier post. Close-up of the finished shower trim.


Pre-fab cabinets are installed and the last of the floor tile is lain.


Shower is all finished except grout-sealant and hardware. Didn't Hubby do a great job?!!

Cabinets are trimmed and floor tile is grouted!

We had to find our paint color again because we used all of the original and threw away the can. Luckily we were able to find it to do some touch-ups.

More photos are on the way!

1 comment:

vonne said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog.
I use to live in Menifee County - know where that is? :)
My mom and dad were both raised in KY. and I still have a ton of family back there.
I've been in TX. for the last 30 yrs...married a TX. boy.
I visit KY. a lot and it's still my favorite place on earth. I hope to retire there one day soon.

Love your bathroom so far! Love the hand thrown sink bowls too. I've been to that shop!

Just wanted to say hi. I'll be stopping by again. Take care.