Thursday, June 19, 2008

Redneck Fun

Let me apologize if we seem a bit uncouth, but that's what we are sometimes. LOL!

The following is video of what happened as we were setting up our plastic pool for this summer. Yes, there is some unfair play and much white flesh. Don't press play if you are prone to quick judgement! At least it's short.

Redneck Sumo-Wrestling
video

Let me assure you, this second round was much nicer than the first. Earlier, the wedgies looked positively uncomfortable. (and that's me squeaking as I laugh.)

6 comments:

Tipper said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Judy said...

That is so funny! It is great to have fun as a family and do crazy stuff.

Marci said...

Too funny!!!!

Carol-Ann. said...

I have enjoyed running through your blog tonight! I came here from who knows where -- long forgotten as I got caught up in "Sumo-Wrestling" and graduation capers -- right back to post number 1!

Just shed a few tears myself at a grade eight graduation -- had to laugh (at your expense) at the dewy face! Ha! Ha! Why do Moms cry at such do's!

Blessings on your familyfromthewoods

Gina@Chats With An "Old Lady" said...

Hi! How fun to meet you!Thank you for stopping by my blog and introducing yourself! I hope you will visit again soon!!!

Applie said...

That is just too funny!