Monday, September 08, 2008

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!

Well, she's not a baby really, now is she! Twelve is getting pretty old. Next year, she will officially become a teenager. (Momma faints at the thought.)

Blowing out her candles on the cake she designed.... Close-up of the top, which she decorated with Star Wars Lego figures...
Allowing her rambunctious second-cousin to enjoy freshly unwrapped gifts...
The grown-ups sat on the porch and enjoyed conversation or played corn-hole in the yard...
Below, my dad on the far left and hubby on far right...
I just love this photo of Hubby. He's soooooo cute!
Thank you to my sister, who took the photos when my batteries died. But who took the photo of her? lol.
You should be able to click on any of the photos to enlarge them.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Great pictures and happy birthday to your daughter. We love to play cornhole here, too. My daughters love it. I love the cake and all the decorations.

Marci said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!

Darla said...

Looks like ya'll had fun. My four daughters would say, at 12 you are just a wanna be! LOL Our girls are 24, almost 14, 12 and 10...and then there's the 22 year old boy.

MrsCatherine said...

We had such a great time! Teresa? That cake was delicious and I even shared some of it when I got home. Not too much but some. ;O)

xoxoxoxo Cat