Friday, September 26, 2008

To New Readers

Welcome, everyone!

Having just sent out an email to some family and friends, inviting them to visit my blog, I thought it might be a good thing to explain a few things.

A blog is a type of online journal. With most blogs, the most recent entry will appear at the top. As you scroll down, the posts are older.

Because I like to post lots of photos (which makes the page slow to load) I have one entry per page. To see earlier entries, click on the "older posts" link at the bottom of the page. Or you may browse through previous entries by looking in the sidebar where it says "blog archive." Next to the year will be an arrow that you can click on to show months, and then individual posts. You may also type a keyword into the search box at the top of this window. If you type in "soap" it will bring up all the posts where I mention soap. (No, I'm not implying you need a bath.)
{snickers}

Most (but not all) of the photos can be enlarged by clicking on them. After you've enjoyed the photo, just click the "back" button on your browser to return to the blog.

If you have any more questions, just email me or leave a comment. I hope you'll visit me often and LET ME KNOW YOU WERE HERE even if it's just a quick "hi" in the comment box. Your comment will appear in my personal email where I can read it before it is published. If you don't want you comment to be published, please be sure to let me know in the comment.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments: