Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Just Playing

As you can see, I'm still haunting the blog-a-sphere but not keeping up my blog,
except,
January is my birthday month...
...and hubby's also...

...and I couldn't resist experimenting with the new backgrounds from this CUTE SITE! Go check them out. It's free.

Hope you had a blessed Christmas! I hope your new year is full of hope and joy!

(My poor mother at Christmas 40 years ago...) HeeHeeHee, I'm so glad she doesn't have the internet to see this one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the background and layout. I wonder whose cake that is on the top. I don't know anyone that is 40, but you soon will be. Those sure are some pretty babies. Especially the bottom one.

Deb said...

It's good to see you back! ....maybe a little more often since I've only just discovered your blog two days before you quit writing in November. :(

Happy Birthday! May God shower you with blessings --so that there's not room enough to contain them all!

The Tile Lady said...

Glad to see you are still around! I had thought the blog would be gone by now and was so surprised to get your VERY sweet comment on my post about our new situation! It was so good to hear from you! Why not hang in there and post something now and again....I'm finding even with my limited computer access that people are "hanging in there" with me, and I appreciate it so much! I feel like you are all dear friends! Hey, January is my birthday month too, and also my hubby's. Interesting coincidence!

Thanks so much for the prayers! We need them...We are living in a small room with access to a bathroom that thankfully has a tub. Since it's above a business, I have been calling it my "upper room." :-) It's a blessing, but we are looking toward a better future with God's help.

All my best for you and your family in this year!!!! And always....

Marie