Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Back again?

Am I back to blogging? I haven't decided. Hubby told me he misses reading my blog.


I miss some things about blogging. The creativity that goes into it. The sharing with friends and making new ones. Snapping photos and putting the real me "out there". Sharing ideas and recipes and patterns and the scenery I'm blessed to see every day. Writing.


But there are so many pitfalls to blogging. Especially for someone who already has their plate full. I don't know. I just don't know yet.


But, as you can see, I've been playing with the new tools and layouts available. Does it take too long for you to load the page?


Comments are enabled right now, so let me know if you can see me. I've missed each and every one of you.


Much love, t.

5 comments:

Marci said...

Looks like you have been having fun with it. It did not take long to load at all. I have missed you too!!

Louise said...

Hi Theresa! I've missed you, but I understand why you've been away. I have too, but for much different reasons.
Just wanted you to know I'm thankful to get to say Hi!
Love,
Louise

Louise said...

I can't thank you enough for praying for me...we don't fully understand the power of prayer and when the Lord prompts, it's important to be quick to obey.
I love you too ...
Many,many blessings to you and your family!
Louise

Mud-E Aliyah said...

Glad you're back! I love your ole timey pics!!

thesouthernlady64 said...

Hi Teresa, I was so surprised when I saw where you had updated! Your blog looks absolutely beautiful and it did not take long to load at all. I wanted to go to the Festival this year but just could not make it. My girls and I did go to Amish country a few weeks back and came back through the Fork so I could see the store. We visited with Billy Gorley over there for about an hour. The store looks awful and was not even open. It made me want to cry to see it so run down. Several people have told me they felt the same way. I hope things are good with you and your family.